Enclosed simulator with open-back
The PS2.5 is a fixed-base, enclosed simulator with an open-back, modeled on a narrow-body jet airliner. It includes two pilot seats and is the ideal simulator for those looking for an enclosed cockpit environment, but without the space or budget for the higher-end PS4.5 simulator.
The PS2.5 is a cost-effective, versatile simulator which has a smaller footprint than the PS4.5, but still includes an enclosed cockpit offering a realistic and immersive experience. Although the standard PS2.5 includes HD TV screens for the visual system, there is also the option available for a direct projection 180-degree wrap-around visual system.
Based on a narrow-body jet airliner with conventional flight controls (yokes).
PS2.5 Key Features:
- Fixed-base simulator
- Based on a twin engine, narrow-body jet airliner
- Enclosed cockpit with an open-back
- Two pilot seats and full flight deck configuration
- Flight controls, rudder pedals, steering tiller and throttle quadrant
- Realistic Flight Management System (FMS)
- Advanced autopilot and flight director systems
- High Definition visual system using TV monitors
- Global scenery and navigation database with over 24,000 airports
- Instructors Station with extensive features
- Smaller footprint and environmental requirements than PS4.5 simulator
- Low maintenance and running costs
For more information including technical descriptions and pricing, please Contact Us