Enclosed Jet Transition & Procedures Trainer
The PS4.5 is a fixed-base, fully enclosed Flight Training Device (FTD) with rear-section, modelled on a narrow-body jet airliner. It is the affordable solution for the ‘airline bridging’ training market, designed for Jet Transition and Multi-Crew type pilot training.
Flight schools and universities can enhance their pilot training product range by offering advanced training such as Jet Orientation and Multi-Crew Courses. Airlines have the ability to utilise these devices for training that do not require Full Flight Simulators (FFS) such as Jet Transition training, pilot recruitment, and systems training.
Based on a narrow-body jet airliner with conventional flight controls (yokes). This is ideal for airlines with B737NG fleets.
Based on a fly-by-wire narrow-body jet airliner with sidestick flight controls. This is ideal for airlines with A320 fleets.
- Fixed-base Flight Training Device (FTD)
- Based on a twin engine, narrow-body jet airliner
- Fully enclosed cockpit with rear section and full flight deck configuration
- Genuine aircraft flight controls, rudder pedals, steering tiller(s) and throttle quadrant
- Extensive aircraft systems modelling
- Realistic Flight Management System (FMS)
- Advanced autopilot and flight director systems
- Surround stereo sound system and floor shakers
- High Definition, wrap-around visual system
- Global scenery and navigation database
- Instructors Station with extensive features
- Certification by multiple civil aviation regulatory authorities
- Low maintenance and running costs
- Jet Transition pilot training
- Jet Orientation Courses
- Multi-Crew Cooperation (MCC) Courses
- Procedural and SOPs training
- Type Rating preparation training
- Systems familiarisation training
- Simulator assessments for pilot recruitment
- Instrument training including glass cockpit familiarisation and Instrument Rating training / recency / renewals
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) training
- Flight Deck Orientation and Familiarisation Courses (such as for Air Traffic Controllers, Cabin Crew, Fire Crew)
- Human Factors courses
For more information including technical descriptions and pricing, please Contact Us