Open Cockpit Systems & Procedures Trainer
The FJ2000 is a fixed-base, open-cockpit trainer modelled on a narrow-body jet airliner. It is designed to be used in a classroom environment as a systems and procedures trainer.
With a small footprint and low upfront investment, the FJ2000 is a complete alternative to an FPT (Flat Panel Trainer) or IPT (Integrated Procedures Trainer) which typically uses touch-screens instead of â€˜tactileâ€™ panels to save cost. The FJ2000 offers the same level of certification and training applications as an FPT or IPT, but with fully tactile panels, switches and levers – and equivalent in price (if not cheaper).
The device also includes the option for integrated systems schematics software to display active diagrams for the major aircraft systems on touch-screen monitors.
Based on a narrow-body jet airliner with conventional flight controls (yokes). This is ideal for airlines with B737NG fleets.
Based on a fly-by-wire narrow-body jet airliner with sidestick flight controls. This is ideal for airlines with A320 fleets.
- Fixed-baseÂ Systems and Procedures Trainer
- BasedÂ on a twin engine, narrow-body jet airliner
- Open-cockpit with two pilot seats and full flight deck configuration
- â€˜Tactileâ€™ levers, switches and controls
- Flight controls, rudder pedals, steering tiller(s) and throttle quadrant
- Extensive aircraft systems modelling
- Realistic Flight Management System (FMS)
- Advanced autopilot and flight director systems
- High Definition visual system using TV monitors
- Global scenery and navigation database
- Instructors Station with extensive features
- Optional integrated Systems Diagrams/Schematics
- Small footprint and environmental requirements
- Low maintenance and running costs
- Systems familiarisation training
- Procedural and SOPs training
- Type Rating preparation training
- Jet Transition / Jet Orientation Courses
- Simulator assessments for pilot recruitment
- Instrument training including glass cockpit familiarisation and Instrument Rating training / recency / renewals
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) training
- Human Factors courses
For moreÂ information including technical descriptions and pricing, please Contact Us