Open Cockpit Systems & Procedures Trainer
The FJ2000 is a fixed-base, open-cockpit trainer modelled on a narrow-body jet airliner. It is designed to be used in a classroom environment as a systems and procedures trainer.
With a small footprint and low upfront investment, the FJ2000 is a complete alternative to an FPT (Flat Panel Trainer) or IPT (Integrated Procedures Trainer) which typically uses touch-screens instead of ‘tactile’ panels to save cost. The FJ2000 offers the same level of certification and training applications as an FPT or IPT, but with fully tactile panels, switches and levers – and equivalent in price (if not cheaper).
The device also includes the option for integrated systems schematics software to display active diagrams for the major aircraft systems on touch-screen monitors.
Based on a narrow-body jet airliner with conventional flight controls (yokes). This is ideal for airlines with B737NG fleets.
Based on a fly-by-wire narrow-body jet airliner with sidestick flight controls. This is ideal for airlines with A320 fleets.
- Fixed-base Systems and Procedures Trainer
- Based on a twin engine, narrow-body jet airliner
- Open-cockpit with two pilot seats and full flight deck configuration
- ‘Tactile’ levers, switches and controls
- Flight controls, rudder pedals, steering tiller(s) and throttle quadrant
- Extensive aircraft systems modelling
- Realistic Flight Management System (FMS)
- Advanced autopilot and flight director systems
- High Definition visual system using TV monitors
- Global scenery and navigation database
- Instructors Station with extensive features
- Optional integrated Systems Diagrams/Schematics
- Small footprint and environmental requirements
- Low maintenance and running costs
- Systems familiarisation training
- Procedural and SOPs training
- Type Rating preparation training
- Jet Transition / Jet Orientation Courses
- Simulator assessments for pilot recruitment
- Instrument training including glass cockpit familiarisation and Instrument Rating training / recency / renewals
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) training
- Human Factors courses
For more information including technical descriptions and pricing, please Contact Us