Open Cockpit Dual Seat Simulator
Also known as the ‘FatJet’, the FJ2000 is a fixed-base, open-cockpit trainer modelled on a narrow-body jet airliner. With the absence of the cockpit enclosure and projected visual system, this device is ideal to be installed into a small space including a room or garage.
The device can be easily transported, is quick to assemble and is a cost-effective solution for a full flight deck simulator configuration.
Based on a narrow-body jet airliner with conventional flight controls (yokes).
Based on a fly-by-wire narrow-body jet airliner with sidestick flight controls.
- Fixed-base simulator
- Based on a twin engine, narrow-body jet airliner
- Open-cockpit with two pilot seats and full flight deck configuration
- Flight controls, rudder pedals, steering tiller(s) and throttle quadrant
- Extensive aircraft systems modelling
- Realistic Flight Management System (FMS)
- Advanced autopilot and flight director systems
- High Definition visual system using TV monitors
- Global scenery and navigation database with over 24,000 airports
- Instructors Station with extensive features
- Optional integrated Systems Diagrams/Schematics
- Small footprint and environmental requirements
- Low maintenance and running costs
For more information including technical descriptions and pricing, please Contact Us