Open Cockpit Single Seat Simulator
Also known as the â€˜SlimJetâ€™, the SJ1000 is an open-cockpit simulator modelled on a narrow-body jet airliner. With fixed-base and motion platform options, it is a complete solution for businesses who want a very cost-effective and realistic jet simulator that is ready to fly. With very little assembly, the SJ1000 is fully transportable and easy to move to different locations and assemble / disassemble.
The SJ1000 is ideal for conferences / trade shows, airshows, fairs, ‘pop-up’ stalls, high foot-traffic locations such as shopping malls and airports and as an additional device for an expanding business which already has a larger, enclosed simulator.
Based on a narrow-body jet airliner with conventional flight controls (yokes).
SJ1000 Key Features:
- Fixed-base or Motion (6 axis)Â Platform
- Based on a twin engine, narrow-body jet airliner
- Open-cockpit with one pilot seat and captain’s side (half cockpit) configuration
- Partial flight deck configuration including Main Instrument Panel and 1 x CDU (Control Display Unit)
- Yoke, rudder pedals, steering tiller and throttle quadrant
- Extensive glass cockpit instrument displays
- Realistic Flight Management System (FMS)
- Advanced autopilot and flight director systems
- High Definition visual system using TV monitors
- Global scenery and navigation database with over 24,000 airports
- Small footprint and environmental requirements
- Low maintenance and running costs
- Retail/General Public experiences
- Group/Team building events
- Conferences/Trade Shows
- Airshows and Fairs
For moreÂ information including technical descriptions and pricing, please Contact Us