Fully enclosed Flight Training Device
The Â PS4.5 is a fixed-base, fully enclosed Flight Training Device (FTD) with rear-section, modelled on a narrow-body jet airliner. The PS4.5 FSTD is designed for the pilot training market but can also be used as a ‘premium’ entertainment simulator. ItÂ offers the highest level of realism and fidelity including genuine flight controls, throttle quadrant and seats. With a wrap around visual system and a fully enclosed cockpit, it provides a total immersive experience for customers and the closest thing to flying a jet airliner.
The PS4.5 is the ideal choice for the business operator looking to expand beyond pure entertainment/retail experiences. It enables a wider-range of options including opportunities with pilot training and other professional services. This is recommended for Flight Experience Gold Licensees.Â WeÂ recommend the ProJet Series aircraft option for the entertainment market as the conventional flight controls are better suited to the general public.
The ProJet Series is based on a narrow-body jet airliner with conventional flight controls (yokes).
The EuroJet Series is based on a fly-by-wire narrow-body jet airliner with sidestick flight controls.
- Fixed-base simulator
- Based on a twin engine, narrow-body jet airliner
- Fully enclosed cockpit with rear section and full flight deck configuration
- 2 x genuine pilots seat + instructor and observer seats
- Genuine aircraft flight controls, rudder pedals, steering tiller(s) and throttle quadrant
- Extensive aircraft systems modelling
- Realistic Flight Management System (FMS)
- Advanced autopilot and flight director systems
- Surround stereo sound system and floor shakers
- High Definition, wrap-around visual system
- Global scenery and navigation database with over 24,000 airports
- Instructors Station with extensive features
- Certification by multiple civil aviation regulatory authorities
- Retail/General Public experiences
- Group/Team building events
- Airline Simulator Interview Preparation Courses
- Flight Deck Orientation and Familiarisation Courses (such as for Air Traffic Controllers, Cabin Crew, Fire Crew)
- Dry hire to flight schools and/or airlines for pilot training
For moreÂ information including technical descriptions and pricing, please Contact Us