Enclosed simulator with open-back
The PS2.5 is a fixed-base, enclosed simulator with an open-back modelled on a narrow-body jet airliner. It includes two pilot seats and is designed specifically for entertainment/commercial purposes.
The PS2.5 is a cost-effective, versatile simulator which has a smaller footprint than the PS4.5, but still includes an enclosed cockpit offering a realistic and immersive experience for the general public. The open-back not only reduces the size of the simulator but also attracts people who pass by to observe and inspect the simulator without interupting a flight session.
This is the ideal choice for a business or operator looking for a simulator to be be used purely for entertainment purposes. The PS2.5 is recommended for Flight Experience Blue and Silver Licensees.
Based on a narrow-body jet airliner with conventional flight controls (yokes).
- Fixed-base simulator
- Based on a twin engine, narrow-body jet airliner
- Enclosed cockpit with an open-back
- Two pilot seats and full flight deck configuration
- Flight controls, rudder pedals, steering tiller and throttle quadrant
- Realistic Flight Management System
- Advanced autopilot and flight director systems
- High Definition visual system using TV monitors
- Global scenery and navigation database with over 24,000 airports
- Instructors Station with extensive features
- Smaller footprint and environmental requirements than PS4.5 simulator
- Low maintenance and running costs
- Retail/General Public experiences
- Group/Team building events
For more information including technical descriptions and pricing, please Contact Us